Tuesday, February 05, 2008

All Gray

Gray satin blouse, Forever 21. Gray skirt, Body by Victoria. Gray fishnet tights, Merona. Black patent maryjanes, Xhilaration.

Look Ma, no color! (At least, no color in my outfit.)

I match the skies today. It’s gray and cloudy. Wet and warm. I added my red Bebe coat and my roses umbrella for color and protection outside.















On a completely unrelated note…I want to let local folks know about Cinderella’s Closet in northern Kentucky. They are now accepting donations of new and gently used formal dresses to be given to financially disadvantaged girls to wear to prom. I’m taking my bridesmaid dress from my sister’s wedding, last June.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST LOVELY

Anonymous said...

lovely indeed! I dig the rose umbrella!

the lighting on the grey outfit makes it appear brown (at least, on my monitor).

xo

sabina

Kasmira said...

Yes...I think the incandescent lighting plus the green walls made the outfit look a little less gray - but it was an interesting effect.

Anonymous said...

I want that umberella! It's divine!

Pauline said...

I love those shoes look so comfortuble

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The jacket! The umbrella! It's like you're a modern version of a character in 'How to Steal a Million.' So cute!

Gervy said...

(a) Love the new background for your post.
(b) LOVE the pink jacket and roses umbrella - you look sensational. Did you get even more compliments than usual?

Anonymous said...

I love the blouse. Very beautiful.