Monday, February 04, 2008

Weatherbee

Cream jacquard coat, Weatherbee (vintage).

I managed to grab a photo of this vintage coat before we completely lost daylight. It’s made of a cream jacquard, by the Weatherbee company. I’m guessing it’s from the 60’s. Except for a little yellowing along the edges of the shoulders and collar (where dust settled while in storage) and too long lining in the back, it’s in excellent condition.









Bear decided to show you his face (instead of his butt) this time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this coat! I think the best part of cold weather is just getting to wear great coats!

And for my first comment on your blog. THANK YOU. And I love it! You inspire me and are my morning office treat. :)

Anonymous said...

I see grass! Whoa. It's a-snowy up here!

Love the coat.

xo

Sabina

Kitty Couture said...

What a beautiful coat! That cream looks beautiful against your red hair.

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous coat! By the way, I don't know you, but I love love love your site! It's an awesome source of inpsiration. I wish I could find such a vintage coat to wear!

Elisabeth said...

I am so, so jealous.

The coat is perfect, and as with all vintage pieces truly unique!

You lucky lady, you!

Gervy said...

Very pretty coat and I rather like the slightly haunted look in your face in the first photo.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.