Saturday, December 20, 2008

LGTMAS: Choose Your Favorite Style

I hope you enjoyed The Lucky Guide to Mastering Any Style series as much as I did! My creativity was taxed by some of the styles, but I got a better understanding of my own preferences along the way. I was particularly intrigued by the Rock and Roll and Bohemian styles and plan to incorporate more elements of both into my everyday wardrobe. (Hot Topic and World Market, here I come!)

Which style was your favorite?

Which style did you like best?
Mod
Bombshell
Posh Eclectic
Arty Slick
Euro Chic
Rock and Roll
California Casual
American Classic
Gamine
Bohemian
  
pollcode.com free polls

4 comments:

Suze said...

I voted for Rock and Roll, but it counted it as Arty Slick. Just thought you should know!

Katy said...

I voted for Bohemian, but I loved Posh Eclectic as well.

SciNerdGirl said...

I think your blog is alot of fun. I voted for Gamine, even though you didn't like it yourself (too mush girlishness), I though you looked terrific. I also liked American Classic and Bombshell too.

Anonymous said...

You inspired me to get this book out of the library and my mother and I loved it!

I voted for Bombshell, but I loved most of these looks on you. For instance, I loathed Arty Slick in the book, but it was great on you. I would say that my own style is a mix of Bohemian and Posh Eclectic, and although I like Bombshell and Gamine, they're not something I can really pull off.

Thank you so much for nominating bloggers with each style. I added a number of them to my feed reader!