Saturday, December 13, 2008

LGTMAS: Rock and Roll


Scarf, stolen from a play. Vest, H&M. Striped sweater, Banana Republic (thrifted). Tank, Charlotte Russe. Jeans, Express. Booties, Sigerson Morrison for Target. Bag, Bitten. Ring, Rafia & Boss. Necklace, Kenneth Cole Reaction.

This look was so much fun. I think I’m a convert. I’ll definitely be on the look out for edgier elements in my clothes and accessories, like studs, skulls, and black leather, in the future.

Inspiration from the book:


I’ve got TWO Rock and Roll Lucky Blogger Girls. The first is Sara of Waitin Round 2 be a Millionaire. I’ve copied her picture format today (with my own addition of a lighting effect). The next time I chop my hair off, I’m going to copy Sara’s do (including the platinum color). The second rock and roller’s style I admire is Erin of Work With What You’ve Got. I love how she can make edgy look so pretty. (And I want to steal her biker jacket.)

9 comments:

Tabitha said...

I heart that bag. Do you know where SJB will be selling her line now that Steve and Barry are out of business?

Kasmira said...

According to the S&B corporate website, the company is remaining in business, but closing many of their stores. I think that still is the case.

Nana Erin said...

THANK YOU!~

I needed that.

WendyB said...

Those blue shoes! Love.

Katie Keisler said...

Hahha it looks like a little Kasmira band! LOL! LOVE the blue shoes!

Katie

Sara M. said...

Wow, I'm so flattered to be your inspiration! Can't wait to see what your hair will look like cropped and bleached. I love those electric blue booties.

Anonymous said...

The blue boots are TOO GOOD. This look really seems to suit you!

Tamia

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rock star said...

Love this style all though what can you do with blue shoes in 3 ways?
don't like the glasses though.