Tuesday, December 09, 2008

LGTMAS: Bombshell

Fur collared sweater, vintage. Tank, Apt 9. Skirt, Banana Republic. Fishnet tights. Peep toe pumps, Bitten. Bag (below), vintage and thrifted. Ring, Silpada. Drop earrings, gifted.



As much as I hate putting pictures of my butt on the internet, you really can’t appreciate the skirt without a back view.

Bombshell, unlike Mod, is within my repertoire. Some past bombshell looks:


…and there are even more, but why beat a dead horse?

No bombshell is complete without a grand dame of a fragrance. I’m wearing Fracas today. The perfume is so incredibly heady and sensuous that it’s been banned from offices, churches, and theaters. Thank goodness my cube is well ventilated.

Inspiration from The Lucky Guide to Mastering Any Style:


My Bombshell Lucky (Blogger) Girl is Super Kawaii Mama. I think she should change her blog name to Super Hot Mama.

20 comments:

Chris said...

VERY bombshell-ish! :)

Kim said...

I don't want to say the same thing all week, but I truly do love this one too. And your hair like that is making me cry from the prettiness.

Sheila said...

Love this look on you. This look is one I do a lot.

Katie Keisler said...

Classic - love this look!

Katie

V said...

I love this!

i_b_erin said...

Dont ya feel awesome when you let the bombshell out! You are fab! Erin

grace said...

As you clearly already know, that skirt is amazing. I'm a bit shocked by the sweater, though. I can't believe you wear fur!

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

beautiful outfits. i really like your bags!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!

Londyn said...

The Lucky looks have been good so far! I like both the mod and the bombshell!

--I almost matched you today with a brown fur cardigan :)

WendyB said...

Love the whole look. Great bombshell hair.

lizbeth said...

I think this whole thing you're doing dressing up in all the different styles is really neat. It makes me want to check out the book, because you look great!

Ben Varkentine said...

I respect that you don't like putting such pictures up, and I say this with all due respect and even more:

It looks great.

*Diane* said...

I really like the bombshell look.

Candice DeVille said...

The first thing that stood out to my in this post was your Homage to Joan shot. I've just started watching Mad Men and you are a dead ringing for that smoking vixen! bombshell is definitely your speed and you look amazing in all of these.

Erica said...

Very bombshell! You've got it down. I also love that little black dress...the lace on the shoulders is beautiful!

jennifer said...

You are a bombshell!

ShopDownLite.com said...

I liked the 'I am Ginger (White dress)' one - although it was hard to see any jewelry - maybe you had a good clutch with it - something to finish it.

Stef
ShopDownLite.com

Kelley said...

Of all the styles you've tried out from the book, I think this one looks particularly stunning on you! Wonderful choice. You make me want to buy the Lucky book!

Anonymous said...

i like this skirt. it's very fitting!
the back view is the sexiest view...!