Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Guinness

When it comes to all neutral ensembles, black and tan might be my favorite color combo. I don’t drink Black and Tans, though. I prefer my Guinness undiluted.


Sweater, Ann Taylor Loft. Skirt, Ann Taylor (thrifted). Shoes, Gianni Bini. Bag, Fossil (gift). Scarf, so old I don’t remember (I bought it circa 1999). Sunglasses, Jones New York. Earrings, Pangaea. Woven bracelet, Garden of the Gods gift shop. Peacock print bracelet, Claire’s. Watch, Raymond Weil.




Photos by Beefy Muchacho Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens

9 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I agree, as neutral combos go, this with the added bit of leopard is perfection.

Anonymous said...

Great Outfit, you look great!!

Sheila said...

I feel cold looking at you! Is it warm in Cincinnati right now? It's pouring rain here...

Love the black and tan look on you!

Kasmira said...

We took these pictures at about 7:15 pm and it was 65-ish. Plenty warm!

Lorena said...

Beautiful !
This is probably my most thought after color combo when I have to travel for work, there is just something subtly chic and classy about these colores.

Jude said...

I'm partial to black and tan but that's probably because I'm a Saints fan, lol. I LOVE those shoes!!! I think it's the heel that sends me.

The Tote Trove said...

I always love a good leopard scarf! It just screams glamour.

Londyn said...

New haircut / color? Looks fabulous!

Kasmira said...

Fresh from the salon!