Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Purchases

It was a month for accessories. (And a month for four of favorite stores!)

Target

1. Xhilaration Orange Neon Pearl Top Handle Handbag, $19.99
2. Xhilaration (but the tag says “Mondani”) Yellow Crossbody bag, $24.99


Payless

3. Lela Rose for Payless Clarendon Wedge in Blue, $29.99 (I used a discount code to get 25% off!)


Haven’t gotten to wear these babies, yet!

Walgreen’s

I love love love Walgreen's. When I'm having a bad day at work, a quick trip around the block to the Walgreen's makeup department always cheers me up. It's also my #1 pick for a sugar high. (I can always count on Walgreen's to carry Papas eggs at Easter time.) I picked up these sunglasses (along with a bottle of bright coral Essie polish and Lemon Head almonds), when we stopped at a Walgreen's for Beefy's photo prints.

4. Purple sunglasses, $9.99


TJ Maxx

5. Jones New York sunglasses, $9.99. (I totally regret these…they are boring.)
6. Nine West coral and beige bag, $29.99



March total: $124.94 (I was doing well with my budget for the month until I went to TJ Maxx on the 28th.)

Total spending for the year: $380.92

4 comments:

Tara said...

I can't believe you think those Jones sunglasses are boring. They are not; I think they are fabulous. Don't regret them - give them a chance to prove their worthiness.

Courtnee said...

Love the Payless wedges!

jkribbit said...

I finally decided to de-lurk just to tell you how much I look forward to your monthly purchase posts. As soon as I realize those numbers are in the high 20's, I think about the upcoming purchase post with great anticipation. Maybe it's because I enjoy shopping so much myself? Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

The Tote Trove said...

I saw those Xhilaration bags in Target and just loved them! I can't wait to see how many outfits you work them into. Also, I know what you mean about the instant drug store makeup high. It's amazing how a new lipstick or nail polish can cure what ails you.