Monday, March 19, 2012

Experiment No. 596

It’s been a year since my last Red Hat Society experiment. It’s about time I made my eleventh try for early entry.


Shirt, FY2 (thrifted). Dress, I Heart Ronson. Shoes, BCBGeneration. Bag, thrifted. Earrings, swap. Necklace, Buffalo Exchange.

I have learned that ladies under 50 years of age may join the society as a Pink Hatter, but I want red and purple, not pink and lavender.



My ten previous red and purple experiments (I think No. 594, the red skirt and purple jacket, was my favorite):


I’m quite the mad style scientist! Just imagine how crazy I’ll be in 14 years.

2 comments:

My Own Fairytale said...

Love the bag and shoes together.

Megan G said...

I'm obsessed with that bag. Also I admit you're my biggest inspiration for purple/red combinations. This is a great reference post for red/purple pairings. My fav is that purple patterned dress and your patent wedges. But it might just be because I am into spring looks right now.