Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's All Happened Before

I think the temperature hit 80 degrees today. That seems a bit outrageous for March, but then I remembered once titling an outfit post, “80 degrees in March.” Yup, on March 25, 2007, it was also unseasonably warm. So, I’m not going to worry too much about a global warming apocalypse. I’ll just enjoy the nice weather, instead.

Shirt, American Eagle (thrifted). Shorts, Arizona (thrifted). Leggings, Xhilaration. Belt, swap. Moccasins, Minnetonka (gift). Earrings, No Boundaries. Necklace, Zad.




An 80 degree day in March 2012 and 2007.

4 comments:

Megan G said...

Yep! It hit 85 here. I regretted wearing boots so bad. So much for that 6 more weeks of winter.

Amanda said...

I love, love, love your top! It is so cute!

I'm also glad you mentioned that about the weather in 2007. Now that I think about it, that entire year was kind of odd weather-wise. My sister-in-law got married in October that year and I wore a sleeveless dress to her wedding. I got married in December and I don't recall snow at all...just a lot of rain.

Anonymous said...

This - I don't know how to call it, "Half-Lotus in the Air"? - is amazing!!!

PJ

Miss C said...

Miss Kasmira - that leap photo is perfect! Such a gleeful Springtime picture.