Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pop Goes the Bootie

I’m referring to shoe-type booties. Not the butt-type. Although that is certainly popping today, as well.

Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Sweater, Mossimo. Tee, Target. Jeans, Vanilla Star. Booties, Sigerson Morrison for Target. Bag, H&M. Sunglasses, Walgreen’s.
I don’t think these bright blue booties get enough play in my wardrobe. I certainly neglect to wear them with my casual ensembles.
Photos by Beefy Muchacho with a Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm 1:4-5.6G lens

All the ways I’ve popped the bootie, so far:
Twenty-seven previous *pops*!

3 comments:

April said...

I've been reading your blog for a couple of years now and saw you perform in Talley & Son on Saturday. It was fun to feel like I "knew" you. Just wanted to tell you that you did great! :)

Kasmira said...

Thanks, April! I sure had a different look in T&S!

...bill said...

That granite you posed on came from what was left of Cincinnati's Chamber of Commerce building which was designed by the 19th century, rock star architect HH Richardson. It was at 4th and Vine, but burned down in the 19-teens. In large part, his architecture was famed for its use of bold patterns and multiple colors.

Well played.