Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thai One On

Many of my button-front shirts are roomy in the waist. For a sleeker look, I can add a belt, tuck the ends into a fitted bottom, or tie the shirttails together. I have to vote for the knotted tails as the most comfortable and practical solution!


Shirt, Old Navy. Skirt, Thailand. Shoes, thrifted. Bag, Fossil (gift). Necklace, Macy’s. Bracelets, Epcot Morocco. Sunglasses, Xhilaration. Jacket, H&M (thrifted).





Photos by Beefy Muchacho with a Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm 1:4-5.6G lens

5 comments:

Jude said...

Love this outfit.

Cel said...

As totally fantastic as this whole outfit is, I think your hair is taking the cake for me. It just looks super extra fabulous.

Megan G said...

That skirt is incredible! So gorgeous.

Sydney said...

The sunglasses are the perfect topper! Love love love.

Londyn said...

So pretty! One of my favorite looks on you!