Monday, March 05, 2012

Vomit Comet

I’ve spent the past few days aboard the Food Poisoning Express. It was not a good trip and there were no outfits (but there was a costume as I gave three miserable performances as Viola in Talley & Son). I put on my first real clothes Monday night and soon regretted both the waistband and the upright activity involved.


My "are we done yet?" face.

Hat, Lids. Shirt, Old Navy. Jeggings, Vanilla Star. Boots, Vince Camuto. Earrings, vintage.

You can bet I’ll be wearing something more forgiving on Tuesday. And that I’ll be standing up less. Regular posting to resume soon after…I hope!

Photos by Beefy Muchacho with a Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens

9 comments:

Rose said...

Oh, Kasmira, that literally BLOWS. There is nothing worse, and you performed on top of it all! You are amazing! I didn't know you weren't felling well last night--it didn't show. I hope today is better for you!

Julie Holmes said...

So sorry you're sick. Feel better soon. You still managed to look great!

Sheila said...

Oh, yuck, I hope you feel better soon, Kasmira!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I wondered where you'd gone. Hope you feel back to your normal self soon :)

Megan G said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Take it easy.

Clothes Karma said...

Me too! I'm pretty sure that Sunday's dinner out left me violently ill all day Monday. We were porcelain-hugging twinsies :) Hope you are feeling better and hydrated once again.

Jude said...

You may feel like doody but you look great. I hope you get better soon. : )

...bill said...

that's what we lovingly call that place in Northside.

Rebecca said...

I hope you feel better soon. I had food poisoning last fall, and it was awful.