Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pink Plaid Camp Shirt

I keep reaching for this shirt and I’m starting to wonder if I’ll be tired of it by August. As of this writing, I’ve got more than half a dozen outfits planned for it this summer.


Shirt, Christopher & Banks (thrifted). Dress, I Heart Ronson. Shoes, Two Lips. Bag, Charming Charlie. Bracelets, Body Central, Tala’s Distant Treasures, and Mixit.



My friend thought I was loony when I plucked it from the thrift store racks last July (for $2.25). I’ve made it work for me, though:

6 comments:

annabananna said...

I confess, I would have thought you loony also - but you make it work so well, I'm tempted to seek one for myself!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're loony! I love a good camp shirt, and this one looks great on you. I own a few (several thrifted), but I've never been bold enough to pair them with other patterns. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Oh, and with 10 documented wearings, that's less than a quarter per wear so far. Looks like a good investment too!

~J

Megan G said...

That's such a sweet plaid. I actually got a similar colored plaid shirt in a swap and need inspiration for wearing it for fall! Mine has longer half-sleeves, but it's very similar.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Such a versatile shirt now wonder you have lots of plans for it.

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

You've done more than make it work - you're a genius at featuring that shirt. I've always liked plaid, so I would have thought you were loony for buying it :)

Emma Robert said...

Such a lovely outfit! its looking amazing to wear camp shirts with stylish skirts and cute foot wear!