Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Purchases

JC Penney

1. Mixit Orange Leather Stud Wrap Bracelet, $5.39
2. Allen B Mesh Legging, $16.38. Not pictured because it’s been too hot to wear these!

Target

3. Calypso St Barth for Target scarf, $13.98
4. Set of bracelets, $12.99 (Top three bracelets in the below picture.)


St Vincent de Paul

5. Roundy Bay luau dress, $2.25
6. Christopher Banks plaid shirt, $2.25


7. Feathered belt, $1
8. Pony hair belt, $1


9. Bracelet, $1 (It’s the wider, perforated, silver bangle in the below and above pics.)


10. Jones New York buffalo checked tunic, $2.25
11. Mossimo plaid flannel shirt, $2.25 (So 1990's, right?)
12. Kelly green clutch, $4.99

Gayle’s Vintage
My friend, Colette, has been trying to drag me to Gayle’s Vintage for months. I finally made it over to her Milford shop and fell in love – both with the merchandise and Gayle! I think she’s a dead ringer for Maude (of Harold and Maude).


13. Lace jacket, $15
14. Ring, $6
15. Tassel earrings, $4


Brooklyn Flea

16. Fort bracelets, $40. (The two bracelets closest to my hand.)



The brass bracelets, dripping with deadstock chains, pushed me over my $100 monthly budget, but were so worth it. I'm willing to spend more to support local artists. I love how they pair with my other bangles and add texture to the mix.

June total: $130.73

Total spending for the year: $829.41

9 comments:

I Art Fashion said...

I really like the set of bracelets & the tassel earrings, great purchases.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Wow...that is alot for $130!! I love the feathered belt!

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

I think you had a smashing month. Love that lace jacket and the luau dress, and I think my personal favorite is the feathered belt.

Jude said...

I passed up that orange studded bracelet at Penny's and now after seeing it on you, I could just smack myself in the forehead. I actually had the thing on my arm and talked myself out of it thinking it just didn't look good with my pale skin tone. You've got a good eye for color that flatters your skin tones.

Tamia said...

I'm dying over the luau dress--yay SVdP! And I must check out this vintage shop...Milford, you say?

~Tamia
TheStyleSample

Kasmira said...

Gayle's Vintage is near 20 Brix in Milford. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog and love the idea of setting a monthly shopping budget and sharing all the things you scored for so little! I might have to adopt this for my blog. :)

DaShannon said...

She does look like Maude! And YOU WENT TO THE BROOKLYN FLEA?!?! I just made it to ours saturday... Next time you go to gayles stop by the mercantile next doorish good local handmades and such.

The Magpie's Daughter said...

The satin wrapped bracelets are stunning! Wish I could find something as amazing as them. :)