1. Mixit Orange Leather Stud Wrap Bracelet, $5.39
2. Allen B Mesh Legging, $16.38. Not pictured because it’s been too hot to wear these!
3. Calypso St Barth for Target scarf, $13.98
4. Set of bracelets, $12.99 (Top three bracelets in the below picture.)
St Vincent de Paul
5. Roundy Bay luau dress, $2.25
6. Christopher Banks plaid shirt, $2.25
7. Feathered belt, $1
8. Pony hair belt, $1
9. Bracelet, $1 (It’s the wider, perforated, silver bangle in the below and above pics.)
10. Jones New York buffalo checked tunic, $2.25
11. Mossimo plaid flannel shirt, $2.25 (So 1990's, right?)
12. Kelly green clutch, $4.99
My friend, Colette, has been trying to drag me to Gayle’s Vintage for months. I finally made it over to her Milford shop and fell in love – both with the merchandise and Gayle! I think she’s a dead ringer for Maude (of Harold and Maude).
13. Lace jacket, $15
14. Ring, $6
15. Tassel earrings, $4
16. Fort bracelets, $40. (The two bracelets closest to my hand.)
The brass bracelets, dripping with deadstock chains, pushed me over my $100 monthly budget, but were so worth it. I'm willing to spend more to support local artists. I love how they pair with my other bangles and add texture to the mix.
June total: $130.73
Total spending for the year: $829.41