Sunday, July 03, 2011

Luau

I have an unfortunate attraction to obnoxious prints. Luau prints might be my favorite of the loud patterns. I’m drawn to garments featuring palm trees, hibiscus flowers, and parrots.


Dress, Charlotte Russe (free from TDW). Scarf, Calypso St Barth for Target. Shoes, Aerosoles. Bracelets, vintage, Garden of the Gods gift shop, swap, and Target. Watch, Vivani (gift). Earrings, Monica D. Bag, Nicole Lee. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson.

I wore this brightly patterned dress to thrift yet another luau print to add to my collection.





Photos by Beefy Muchacho

5 comments:

Lorena said...

Here we call is tourist or cruise wear.... however your look is marvelous. Those colors are beautiful on you.
Aloha !

Cel said...

Hey, bright obnoxious prints are awesome! I'm a big fan myself. Plus you know that far less people will be hunting for them in thrift stores heh.

Megan G said...

That dress is gorgeous! You look amazing. I'm all for insane prints. The crazier the better in my opinion.

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

With the greenery behind you, you can get away with the holiday prints ... heck Kasmira with that smile you can get away with anything ;)

Anonymous said...

You have the most fantastic hair colour!!!! I seriously love how you wear brights - it has totally inspired me to incorporate more into my wardrobe.