Sunday, July 24, 2011

Glow and Blow

I was hesitant about a visible bra, but the electric effect of neon lingerie beneath a sheer white shirt beat out modesty.


Blouse, Okinawa. Skirt, Bongo. Sandals, Mossimo. Bag, Charming Charlie. Earrings, vintage. Bracelets, Claire’s and Target.



This blouse is at its best in a breeze, but conditions worsened to hurricane-like winds during our shoot. We retreated to the vestibule of the YMCA for a few more photos.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

I’ve worn this blouse and skirt together once before (see left). I like today’s risqué version much more.

9 comments:

maryeb said...

OOOO, I love this version too. It looks lovely on you. The bra, the earrings, the bag, all work together perfectly. And your hair is adorable that way.

Sabrina said...

It looks like your wearing a top made of of tissues. I love it!

TsunamiJane said...

You didn't tell us who made the bra! :)

Kasmira said...

Target! :)

Kevin said...

that is a very sexy look!!

LyddieGal said...

I love it. This is a look I've totally wanted to try, but my sister told me i'd look like i belonged on a street corner. You totally make the visible bra work.

Chic on the Cheap

Londyn said...

I always have the urge to wear sheer with a fabulous bra - it's so Sex and the City!! Love it :)

Anonymous said...

Make sure your bra is properly fitted. It looks too big. But I like the look.
-- Certified Bra Fitter

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you gotta throw modesty to the wind...which you have done beautifully here...