Thursday, July 07, 2011

L'Autobus

I have various techniques for making the bus bearable. My favorite way to pass the time is a juicy novel. I’m making real headway on my Team Read reading log.


Scarf, vintage. Vest, New York & Company. Tank, Mossimo. Skirt, Talbot’s (thrifted). Wedges, Steven by Steve Madden. Bag, H&M. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Bracelets, swap, Target, Claire’s, Garden of the God’s gift shop, and an import store.

I tend to dress more appropriately for the weather when I’m faced with time at the bus stop. Our hot, humid air calls for bare arms and legs. I’m also wearing sensible shoes for the walk to and from the stop.

Of course, I’ll probably freeze once I’m on the bus, but if my book is good enough, I won’t notice.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

5 comments:

Cel said...

I love that your idea of a sensible shoe is a leopard print wedge heh.

Jodi said...

I always love black, red and white.. great outfit!! xox oJ

Anonymous said...

Miło popatrzeć - podoma mi się :)

Megan G said...

Love the color blocking and that fabulous bag.

Angie said...

I love this scarf!