Saturday, July 02, 2011

Super

Beefy loves going to the movies, but I’m pretty “meh” about seeing a film in the theater. He’ll excitedly suggest an evening at the cinema and I’ll counter with Netflix at home. I’m glad I gave in tonight because Super 8 is fantastic on the big screen.


Shirt, NY & Co. Shorts, Old Navy. Necklace, Style & Co. Bag, Nicole Lee. Sandals, Aerosoles. Bracelets, Claire’s. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson.

Not only was the movie great, but this pretty location was just off the theater's parking lot. It was an all around super ending to a super day.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

5 comments:

Marie said...

Some flicks are best on the big screen, no doubt. Lovely little green shorts!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
June giveaway

Anonymous said...

Love the look, the green shorts are awesome, I wish I could wear shorts like that :-)

And I almost got the same purse a couple of weeks ago, I ended up getting a royal blue nine west, but clearly I was onto something since you ended up with one ;-)

B

The Cheap Chick said...

It WAS fun, wasn't it? I saw it opening weekend, as I am a big movie geek, and I loved it. Great acting, great period of time (1979!), and a great story. Two thumbs up!

Oh, and I'm coveting your shoes as I type.

Kasmira said...

Cheap Chick - I got them at TJ Maxx! I bought them in March, but they may still be available somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I've been really enjoying your hair lately.

- Tessa