Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Neapolitan

Cream sweater, American Rag. Pink tank (barely visible), New York and Co. Brown pants, Moda International. Brown pumps, Mossimo. Brown beads, Kohl’s. Pink, heart-shaped pendant, Girlshop. Brown bag, Kenneth Cole. Pink scarf, from swap.

The colors don’t show up well here, and the pink accents are negligible, but I was inspired by the Neapolitan ice cream mix of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla.

I went to lunch with my friend Dee today and she referred to me having a 1920’s look. I asked her about the comment and she said that I have a style of an earlier time. The closest she could describe it as was “flapper-like.” I had never considered myself as having an era before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You totally have an era!! 1920's is the perfect way to describe your style. I've become enamored with your blog and I check it everyday and have become totally inspired. Today's Neopolitan look it really cute. I may try to duplicate it for an outing this weekend.
--Karen

seberu said...

So cute! You have me craving ice cream now...