Friday, October 05, 2007

Pedicure

Chenille beret, vintage. Green top, Forever 21. Burgundy velveteen mini, Delia*s. Brown, open weave tights, Forever 21. Gold leaf earrings, Claire’s Boutique. Gold watch, Raymond Weil.

This is an outfit of necessity. I had to wear the beret to cover my hat hair and a mini with footless tights seemed to leave the best access for a pedicure. I’m aware that I look somewhat bizarre, but I don’t really care. That’s the great thing about getting older – what other people think starts to matter less and less.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

" I’m aware that I look somewhat bizarre, but I don’t really care. That’s the great thing about getting older – what other people think starts to matter less and less."

Ahahahahaha, so true. Sometimes after I get dressed I look in the mirror and I know I look a little crazy, but I don't care. Keep being you!~

none said...

wow. i love you in this!

EvilDollie said...

I think you look adorable! I want this outfit now!