Sunday, October 14, 2007

Isabelle Channing

Green gown, Morgan and Co. Earrings from my wedding.

This is my second act gown for House of Frankenstein. Our costumer found it on Ebay and the color looks fabulous on stage. I like it so much that I bought it from her. I figure I’ll wear it in another show or to a future ACT banquet.

Some less awkward poses, also featuring my castmates, below.













Isabelle Channing and The Phantom of the Opera


Isabelle Channing, Countess Ilona Bathory, and Baroness Frankenstein

We have three performances remaining. Come see us!

6 comments:

Gervy said...

That dress is GORGEOUS on you!

WendyB said...

You look like a beautiful mermaid.

SHOEGAL said...

Great costume! That looks like so much fun. I'm thinking of joining my local theatre group.

Doris said...

You look great in that dress, your hair looks awesome too!

Kasmira said...

Thanks! The hair is a wig - I couldn't face the tedious reality of creating actual fingerwaves.

Melody said...

Thanks for sharing the theatre pics! I knew you enjoyed acting, and it was nice seeing the photos showing this other interest. Great dress, too!