Saturday, October 27, 2007

LBD

Leather jacket, Wilson’s Leather. Red silk scarf, flea market in California. Blue dress, Frederick’s of Hollywood. Red purse, swapped. Brown leggings, Danskin. Brown boots, Nine West. Earrings, World Market.

You’ve heard of the Little Black Dress, but how about the Little Blue Dress? I ordered a couple of dresses from Frederick’s of Hollywood on a whim. I’ve been happy with clothing from the other company known primarily for lingerie (Victoria’s Secret), so I thought I’d sample FoH’s wares. I’m not overly impressed. The construction is fairly cheap. I’ll stick to VS.

Dress without the jacket:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your blog last week and can I say "I LUUUVVV IT!" You have such amazing style and you have really gotten me motivated to shop my own closet and be more creative! This outfit is fab!

Anonymous said...

Cheap construction aside, that dress is absolutely lovely.

Laura said...

I love the dress. Too bad it's cheap construction :-(

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter about the dress. The leather jacket is sexy and appealing and the boots show off your legs. Nice.

Diego Córdova said...

Very Very Nice !!! I love You!