Friday, October 05, 2007

Almost on Trial

Cropped blue wrap, Moda International. White oxford shirt, Gap. Dark denim, Express (overdyed by me). Silver peep-toe pumps, BCBG Girls. Gray hat, Nine West. Dangly stars earrings, The Limited Too. Silver-tone watch, Gucci.

This blue wrap almost went on trial today. I’ve always disliked the way it tied in front. The long, pendulous ends seemed sloppy and at odds with the delicate knit. I was going to put it on trial, and suggest that I sew ribbons to the ends so that I could wrap the ends around my ribcage and tie it in back. I discovered this morning that knotting it in back is possible even without adding length. I don’t want you to miss out on a poll, though. So let me know how you like it best, wrapped around to the back or tied in front.

How do you like the wrap worn best?
Tied in front - let those ends swing, baby!
Wrapped around and tied in back - a much cleaner look
Other - I'll tell you in the comments
pollcode.com free polls

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this on you a lot. The hat tops the look off nicely. I voted for tied in back, makes for a smoother, pulled-together look. Kisabel

Single Ma said...

Depends on how it looks in the back. It's about the total look - not just the view from the front.

Kitty Couture said...

I voted "Other" because I like both equally! Besides, and as Single Ma suggested, it's probably a bit difficult to decide on the tied in the back look because we can't see the back.

I love that wrap, the colour is just my cup of tea; and that lacy softness is absolutely delightful!
Your hat is adorable.

Kasmira said...

Okay - here is a clandestine photo of the back. Not the best shot, but it shows the knot. I'm afraid I'm a bit rumpled from the day, though.