Saturday, May 10, 2008

Stripes and Sheer Florals

Cropped jacket, London Jean. Sheer floral blouse, Jovovich Hawk for Target. Striped tank, Mossimo. Dark denim, Express. Sandals, Franco Sarte. Earrings, Panagea.

Super busy day today: my first ballet class in years, a Wyoming Players board meeting, and a Play Reading Committee meeting. After coming home and pulling weeds for an hour, Mike and I went to Kohl’s to use my $25 gift certificate and had dinner at an Indian restaurant. We were supposed to then see a 9:20 movie, but I was too tired. In fact, I was asleep by the time it started.

And here is Mike imitating my poses:


11 comments:

random acts of beauty said...

Mike is too funny! What a good sport for playing along. He's a keeper! :-)

Askew To You said...

I enjoy following your blog, but I especially enjoy it when your husband appears. He seems a bit goofy and I appreciate goofiness in a man. :D

KT said...

I nominate Mike for the good sport award! Once in a while my husband will call me at work to say "I see I made the blog" or to let me know I forgot to mention something but he read about it on my blog. I most likely didn't forget to tell him but didn't feel like telling him. (Like the time I spilled paint on the inside of our car.)

Anonymous said...

Something my husband would do! Too funny.

You look fab, as always!

Little Miss Sunshine said...

This outfit & the one below are so cute!
Could you possibly tell me about the quality of clothes from Steve & Barry's?

Genuine Lustre said...

I think Mike should be regular feature - LOL.

Good luck with your marathon. I did that.......once! ( columbus in 1999).

Sophie said...

hihi hilarious!

Kasmira said...

little miss sunshine - I own the following S&B items: this green shirt, a gray, long-sleeved tee, a pair of gray, peeptoe pumps, and a gray, faux-croc headband. The shirts are average quality. I wear both of them A TON and they are getting beat up from the washing machine, but that's to be expected! I haven't worn the shoes or headband much, but they both seem to be of average (good) quality.

I like S&B's stuff, but I am sometimes frustrated by the smaller sizes all being gone (competing with teenagers!) and the icky dressing rooms.

Anonymous said...

I love the sheer blouse over the stripes. I will be checking out my closet to see if I can do something similar!

The Cocoa Goddess said...

Your hubby is a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Now that’s a great pant length!