Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cinch

Dress, Max Studio. Waistcoat, H&M. Belt, swap. Patent slingbacks, Audrey Brooke. Moth earrings, Claire’s. Watch, Raymond Weil.

Thanks for your suggestions on what else I could pair this dress with. Ezibbets mentioned what a shame it is to cover up the pretty sleeves and I agree. By layering a vest over the dress, I managed to expose my arms (and the flutter sleeves), but keep warm enough in the office. I still have plans to pair it with yellow and/or turquoise, as many of you suggested!



I was feeling a wee bit silly after work. After finishing my staid outfit shots, I shucked my shoes and attempted some mid-air ballet-esque photos.



Yes, my feet were horribly dirty by the end (deck slime), but it was fun!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

please, marry me!

Fia Kilbourn said...

You have beautiful lines. :)

And I love when my feet get nasty dirty from dancing in inappropriate places. Heh.

GeminiJulia said...

I dont' know why more ballets don't have costumes like yours.

Brava.

KT said...

You look SO happy in these pictures that it made me smile! Such a pleasure to see!

Audi said...

Adorable! And nice belt bow! ;-)

Alice @Ogni cosa bella è viola said...

Lovely photos! I love too take photos as yours.

SHOEGAL said...

Fab pictures! Didn't you get splinters in your feet though leaping around like that?

Kasmira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasmira said...

No splinters. Our deck is very old, weathered, and splinter-free.

Elisabeth said...

Haha, you're brill - I so love the ballet pictures!

Anonymous said...

You are fun!