Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cameo

Knit-top dress, Moth. Oxford shirt, Gap. Belt, Steven by Steve Madden. Sandals, Gianni Bini. Cameo earrings, thrifted. Cameo ring, “welcome to the family” gift from my MIL.


Look, I’m a cameo too!

I’m crazy for cameo jewelry. I don’t know what it is I find so appealing about it. I’d love to find a big ol’ brooch. I see them every once in a while on shopgoodwill.com but haven’t bid on one yet.

This is my favorite way I’ve worn this dress so far.


I don’t advise leaping around in platform heels (or a short dress).


I had to whip out the Mikey censor.
I suppose you might say this is my husband’s cameo.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so in love with this color. I really like this outfit.

Thanks for the insight from yesterday. I'll be trying again!

Anonymous said...

Kasmira, you are too funny with your Mikey censor : ).

Teal is my favorite color, so I am already partial to this outfit. The thing about teal though is that certain hues or tones of it can be too dark sometimes...you solve this effect by brightening it up with the white shirt and making it very fresh. This is my favorite way you have worn the dress, too, although the other looks weren't too shabby either. L

Alexandreena said...

I love cameo too. I keep seeing them in vintage stores but haven't managed to acquire one either...

Anonymous said...

yep cameo's cute. its got that vintage/ royal sorta look. and i love turquoise! it's pretty similar to teal, but it's kinda lighter than teal i think. i love your outfit today, but i'de have worn it without the white shirt underneath. nice though. as always =)

angie~*

KT said...

Check this out:

It is a cameo/cuff bracelet. I bought one from this lady and I love it. I get tons of compliments and I've worn it every day since I got it.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11278636

Anonymous said...

I like the teal and yellow combo best--but they are all great!

Kasmira said...

kt - WOW! I am in love with the cameo cuff. What a great find.

Audi said...

Gorgeous! You should try pairing the dress with orange next.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mike is hiding under there, if you know what I mean! >)

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! Love the outfit and the Mikey cameo!

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit!

I saw this bracelet on Etsy, which I thought was pretty. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11654454

Your blog is great! You're like a shopping professor!