Thursday, May 15, 2008

Same Old Wrap Dress

Wrap dress and cardigan, Mossimo. Cowl-neck tank, NY & Co. Slip and faux pearl necklace, thrifted. Silver pumps, BCBG girls.

I apologize for ANOTHER dark, blurry picture. I got home after sunset because of my haircut and my favorite indoor picture spot is a disaster area.



The haircut was more of a hair shaping session. My stylist cleaned up my bangs and layers. I told her I liked big hair, so she styled it BIG. It was so big that I had to squish it down a bit with a headband for the photos.

This is the same old Mossimo wrap dress that I’ve had for over a year now. While I’ve only worn the orange dress 10 times, I’ve made 12 different outfits out of this one in about the same time period.

7 comments:

Amanda #1 said...

Just wanted to let you know that you inspired me to take the plunge and buy a totally impractical--but beautiful--heels (see them here: http://www.bakersshoes.com/product/bakers+womens+sale/%2429.99+sale/anne.do ) My hubby and I were in Vegas last weekend, and I almost bought them when I first saw them, but didn't. What would I wear them with, I thought. But over the next two days, I thought, "That Kasmira wears all sorts of bright shoes and they look great!" And I knew I'd kick myself if I went back to South Dakota without them.

So...I'm now the proud owner of the world's most beautiful shoes. Now....what do I wear them with!?

Unknown said...

Hi Kasmira. Just want to say that your hair looks fab, and I love that dress. Nicest way is with the silver shoes I think.

Anonymous said...

Way to rock the silver shoes! L

Vonnie said...

I have this same dress - you inspire me to keep on rockin' it and trying it different ways!

Thanks for the inspirations!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

What a FAB post

I'm linking this in my next round of link love. I love rocking the same outfit over and over again with tweaks

Me said...

Wrap dresses. Best thing EVER :)

Chelsea said...

ohhhh my goodness! best inspiration EVER! thanks SO much for directing me to this recap! you've got a new follower on your hands :)