1. The Boyfriend Blazer – got it
2. The Printed Miniskirt – got it…but only in a fall/winter version
3. The Dressed Up Cardigan – I could make one with a few trimmings tacked onto a cardi I already own.
4. The Puff-Sleeved Blouse – hmmm…not really flattering on my meaty arms
5. The T-Shirt Dress – got it, but with an empire waist (and more of those awful puffed sleeves.)
After leafing through the pages, I thought I’d put trends #1 and #5 together for The Music of the Night.
Jacket, borrowed. Dress, No Boundaries. Long-sleeved tee, Mossimo. Necklaces, Target and thrifted. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Diba. Hat, Nine West.
Perhaps the hat was a little inappropriate for the theater, but the state of my hair was even less appropriate.
I took the outfit photos in a corner of my dining room. Below, you can see my living room fireplace mantle – and a very naughty Roy.
Thankfully, the Buddha head is a solid block of wood. It’s unlikely that the kittens can knock it over. The lamps’ days, however, are probably numbered.