Dress, I Heart Ronson. Shirt, American Eagle (thrifted). Shoes, Charles David. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, self-made. Bracelets, Charming Charlie and gift. Bag, Disney.
Some of these thirty-six previous outfits make me cringe, but others make my heart go pitter-patter, so I guess I’m not done remixing this dress, yet.
Besides finding inspiration for future outfits, I enjoy reflecting on the good old days:
- Remember when belting the tails of your scarf was a micro-trend?
- I often wore this dress to my hair appointments. You can figure out which outfits those were by the good hair (styled by my old Cincinnati stylist, Heather).
- People used to make fun of my turtlenecks – but they are trending now, suckahs!
- This dress is a natural for my Red Hat Society experiments. In fact, I’ve got the idea for another Red Hat outfit.
- This dress is also a natural for cuh-razy pattern mixing!
- Only once have I thought it a good idea to take my travel outfit pictures in a mirror. After that trip, I always bring the DSLR, a tripod, and a remote.
- I’ve owned it long enough to go from short blond hair to long red hair to short brown-ish hair.
- It’s been to Cincinnati, Orlando, Minneapolis, Kansas City, San Francisco and Sacramento.
With this much history, how could I let it go?