I’m going to use the long summer days to knock out more of my 40 B4 40 items.
2. Skydive or hanglide - Done!
3. Take a Napa wine tour - Done!
6. Snowshoe - Done!
5. Stand-up paddle board - I’m taking an REI course on June 28.
9. Compete in an agility competition - Done! (Although it was a “fun match,” not a competition. No ribbons were awarded.)
10. Renew my passport - All materials are gathered and in an envelope. I continue to procrastinate the visit to the post office.
11. Pose for a photo with Mickey Mouse - Done!
12. Attend a Comicon - The Wizard World Comic Con Sacramento is scheduled for June 19-21, 2015.
13. Dye my hair pink - Postponed until July.
14. Teach Jasper to walk nicely on a leash - As long as there is cheese, he behaves beautifully.
15. Do a 365 Photo project - Daily picture success! Find my photos here.
16. Sew a garment - I started a skirt on Memorial Day.
17. Take a sewing class - I postponed my class. I need to reschedule.
18. Meditate - Do I really need to meditate?
19. See a live concert - We bought tickets for Apocalyptica, but only made it through a couple of numbers by the opening band before the crowds, noise, and “late hour” got to us.
20. Go to a hot air balloon festival - The Sonoma County Hot Air Ballon Festival is in June.
21. Learn to 2-finger whistle - Done!
22. Do the splits - I almost have my left split. The right side is tighter.
23. Show Dan my old Bridgeport haunts - scheduled for late September!
24. Finish making all the burgers in Veggie Burgers Every Which Way - In May, I made the Smoked Tofu Burgers. Next up: Tortilla-Crusted Stuffed Portobello Burgers and Beet “Tartare.”
25. Write one special content blog post per month - Done.
27. Wallpaper a wall - The Flavor Paper City Park turned out to be too expensive. ($300 to paper a small wall.) I’m back to wallpaper shopping. Any favorite online stores?
28. Participate in Toastmasters - I given two speeches. I’ve also served as toastmaster, evaluator, jokemaster, grammarian, and pledge/inspiration at meetings.
29. Ride a horse - I SAT on a horse at TxSC CAMP, but I wouldn’t qualify it as a horse “ride.”
32. Practice ambidexterity - My left hand activities: throw a frisbee, sling a ball, make checkmarks.
35. See a drive-in movie - Done!
36. Take a historical home tour - I’m awaiting the announcement of the 2015 Midtown Sacramento Historic Home Tour. (Last year, it was on September 20.)
39. Send out holiday cards - Done!
40. Guest appear on a podcast - Done!