Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I Wore This Yesterday

One of the questions I’m most often asked is, “Do you repeat outfits on days you don’t take pictures?” My answer: “Not often. Sometimes with casual outfits but almost never with work outfits.” But, today, I’m wearing the exact thing I wore to work yesterday, down to the accessories.


Dress, Old Navy. Shoes, Isaac Mizrahi. Hat, Charming Charlie. Necklace, thrifted. Bracelets, Tala’s Distant Treasures and gift. Bag, Target.

Although I slept in until 5:30 a.m. on Tuesday morning (missing my morning swim), the day was pretty intense and left no opportunities for outfit photos. Since I didn't see any of my Tuesday people on Wednesday, I figured I’d just put the same outfit on and finally photograph it.


On Tuesday, I didn’t even take my first picture of the day until evening agility class with Jasper.


Today, I got more creative and took a picture of a stranger’s butt (and the Granola Girl food truck where I bought my lunch).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit!