Sunday, June 28, 2015

Return of the Cocktail Shorts

I don’t remember what possessed me to pick up these short-short, high-waisted, fancy shorts at TJ Maxx, but I’ve gotten plenty of use out of them. At $14.99, the cost per wear is 88 cents.


Shirt, Fifth Sun. Shorts, Sans Souci. Shoes, Gianni Bini. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Purse, Anne Klein (thrifted).


The previous sixteen outfits:


Phew, that’s a lot of leg!

365 from Saturday and Sunday:


Eating healthy and getting exercise so I can keep squeezing into these shorts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one may be my favourite outfit with these shorts!

Anonymous said...

You sure have pretty legs. That's a cute dress with the sneakers. You used to wear a lot more pieces of clothing, I believe.
I like the way you are dressing now.

longtime admirer
Erma K, Texas

The Tote Trove said...

Cute! Isn't it great when you can get so much wear out of an (at the time) dubious buy? Well done!

C said...

i love paddle boarding....please, please just send me that lakes... lakes around here prohibit it... do not ask me why...