Saturday, June 13, 2015

Life's a Ball

Rice Alley, near 2333 S street, hosts a circus theme mural by Few and Far. We chose just one panel to highlight today.


Vest, Tilt (cut from a consignment jacket). Dress, Mossimo. Shoes, Toms. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Earrings, Francesca’s Collections. Bag, Happy Cow.


P.S. The “scary clown” mural was in this same alley, although not a part of the Life’s a Ball Enjoy the Circus series. It has since been painted over by a graffitist. Aren’t you glad I preserved it forever on my blog?

A change of subject: I retired this dress to casual wear since it had become a bit shabby for work. But then I kept forgetting about it. I need to stop doing that because it is perfect for an afternoon of couch shopping and then an evening wade in the river with my pups. Jackson is turning out to be a very good swimmer (he floats much better than Jasper), but he still prefers chasing his big brother in the shallows.

1 comment:

The Tote Trove said...

Great pics, as always! I love the circus theme and the way you repurposed a work dress for weekend wear :)