Thursday, June 18, 2015

Droopy Diaper Butt

I bought two pairs of Old Navy soft pants as sleep/loungewear. But, they are kind of cute, so I dared wear one pair out of the house, today.


Blouse, Maeve (consignment). Pants, Old Navy. Shoes, Seychelles. Sunglasses and bag, Target. Earrings, Girlshop.

They look nice from the front, but the backside stretched out within a few hours, leaving me with a droopy diaper butt from the back and side. I was too horrified to get a proper picture of the sag.

They are now reserved for wear around the house and emergency grocery store runs.

6 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Hehe, I have a pair of harem pants that I always think "diaper butt" when I wear them. I decided that I don't mind since I only see my backside when passing a mirror. :o)

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's a shame about the back because the front looks so darn good and the print is lovely.

http://inez-mysmallworld.blogspot.com

maryeb said...

An annoying problem with some pairs of pants, but I agree with the first commenter, I just don't look at my backside in the mirror. Besides, these pants look so cute from the front and the side. I bet they are comfy, too.

Anonymous said...

They are really cute. Too bad about the saggyness. Do you think a long, untucked top would work? I've done that before - long tunic or sweater over my baggy pants. Not sure how it really looks, but at least I feel like I'm hiding the saggy butt look from the general public while still being comfy.

~J

Lorena said...

Too bad, they're really cute.
Maybe with a long shirt and belted ?

Red said...

Yep, I wear longline blouses and tunic tops with that sort of pant for this very reason! LOL