Monday, July 20, 2009

37 Days Later

It’s been 37 days since I got my New Hair. I’m always curious to see how a cut and color will look when it’s no longer fresh. Aren’t you?





Finally, you can see my incredible roots.

Granted, the lighting conditions are different, my hair is professionally styled (and clean) in the “before,” and I didn’t exactly duplicate the poses. However, you get an idea of what 37 days of regrowth looks like.

I’m glad my next appointment is on Wendesday.

P.S. Many of you have asked about my wardrobe colors with my New Hair vs the Old. I intend to prepare a post, with pictures, once I have enough photographic evidence.

8 comments:

Candycane said...

That's why after about 11 years of being a blonde I finally gave up and went dark - I couldn't be bothered with all the root touch up's anymore!

Still looking good though :D

Sheila said...

Actually, your roots aren't that bad - they don't contrast hugely with your natural hair colour (imagine if your natural colour was darker!).

It seems so much more recent than 37 days!

Anonymous said...

I think a little darkness at the roots looks a lot better than the other way around---when my naturally white blonde hair pokes out from my faux-dark locks, I look like I'm going bald! You can just mess it up and look punky :)

Mervat said...

Sort of grown on you, hasn't it ;)

Karmen said...

I am a huge fan of your blog, too.

But I think red hair color suits you much better.

Sara said...

I agree with Karmen. I think this color washes out your fair complexion too much. I vote for back to red ;)

randomcrafter said...

Love your blog! I appreciate all the time you take each day taking photos and then posting them for us to see. The red hair gets my vote too. Wear it while you are young and can carry it off so very well.
Lily

C said...

I have not been reading your blog very long- I am fairly conservative and I would probably never wear the outfits you pick, but I find your selections very entertaining (who knows, maybe this is actually a mind expanding experience for me). I came in about the time you changed you hair...it has just occurred to me that you now look like Sandy Duncan (is she still around- a comic actress singer?). At first I was not sure I liked the short blond hair, but when you post photos of this year and previous years, the "new" hair looks like something you just needed to do.