Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's a Mushroom

Cardigan and dress, To The Max. Pumps, Two Lips. Pendant, Trader’s World. Ring, Rafia and Boss. Headband, Forever 21.


I have a thing for mushrooms. It must be the hippie in me.

I was wearing this ring in December when it was pointed out to me that, upside down, this ring doesn’t look like a mushroom at all. It looks like…well…I don’t want to say. I’d rather not get that sort of traffic to my blog.


Oh, get your mind out of the gutter. It's a mushroom, dammit.

7 comments:

Marie said...

Maybe you have some hobbit tendencies- they have a thing for mushrooms too. Eating- nothing else. The pipes were not for shrooms.
I like the ring!

Sheila said...

Ha! That's pretty funny that someone would comment on that.

Awesome shoes!

WendyB said...

Aw, cute ring. I did a mushroom necklace a while ago that does very well!

Diana said...

That upside-down mushroom has me cracking up! Cute outfit.

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes! Have you found any colors harder to wear with your new haircolor? I'm naturally blonde, but I keep my hair a deep, cool-toned brown because when I am golden-tressed orange, coral and yellow just don't have the same POP.

"Me" said...

LOL, I wore a mushroom necklace years ago, and really liked it. My mushroom however, never "crossed over" unto the X rating. It really is cute though, as a mushroom. I LOVE your colorful look, you always get it right. Thanks for your inspiring blog.

Londyn said...

I think it's hilarious that we always end up with the same shoes!!! Great taste hon!

I have those shoes, but they're in taupe / gold / brown shades. I think I like yours even better :)