Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ain't Broke

Tux jacket, Odds ‘n Evens (thrifted). Dress, Max Studio. Belt, Claire’s. Earrings, Pangaea. Pumps, Delicious. Studded cuff, Hot Topic.


I chose a backlit photo for the lead picture today to highlight this dress’ sheer overlayer. Zoro helped out by sprawling behind me. You can see the white of his front paw through the dress, behind my right leg, illustrating the sheerness of the top layer.


I have a thing for accenting my neutrals with red and yellow. It seems to work for me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wore a diaper and a grocery bag in no particular order.

Stephanie N. said...

Backlighting... brilliant!

Fashion and more said...

That dress is great with the red belt and yellow shoes:o)

Penny said...

You look really amazing in that dress.

Diana said...

Red and yellow are two of the best accent colors out there, and this is no exception.

I love that your cat is "helping" with the photos :)

Sheila said...

It's definitely a look that works for you. I love seeing kitties in the background. :)

Rosemary West said...

This is a beautiful dress, and red always looks good with black.

Anonymous said...

That belt is truly fantastic.

Jess said...

Kitty is so helpful :)

Lovely dress!

That *is* a lot of red and yellow. But hey, it works!