Saturday, July 25, 2009

Briana Bird

I know you get sick of looking at my mug on WIW2D, so I’m pleased to bring you my third guest ever: Briana.

Jacket, streets of Italy. Tee, TJ Maxx. Skirt and belt, thrifted. Necklace, Chico’s. Flats, Steve Madden.

Briana is a bargain queen. She loves to thrift and shop super sales. In fact, she was the little birdie who told me about the Urban Outfitters sale.

She played the "naughty nurse" in Sunshine Boys. I ushered for nearly all the performances. Part of the reason I kept showing up was to see what Briana would be wearing when she arrived.


Why so many photos? Because so many turned out well!

Briana spent some time studying in Italy. (I hear she speaks beautiful Italian as a result.) She picked up this gorgeous jacket from a street vendor.


The accessories: necklace, shoes, and that awesome hair.

14 comments:

eednic said...

fabulous outfit! just love the shoes and necklace and jacket!!!

Aziza said...

She is fabulous!

bekster said...

I absolutely love the jacket!

Diana said...

I love those blue shoes!

Rosemary West said...

La giacca italiana é bella!

Anonymous said...

That jacket IS gorgeous, and so is Briana!

Rosie Unknown said...

Briana: You have amazing hair, and I love how you matched your shoes to the blue beads on your necklace!

Kasmira: Wonderful photos!

Lexie said...

what a cute girl!

caitrín said...

she's so cute! but i will never get sick of your mug kasmira<3

emily said...

aww, i love the ruffle-y shoes and jacket. she looks too cute!!

Nana Erin said...

CLEARLY I would love to have dinner with this awesome cutie pie!~

Londyn said...

Beautiful! Absolutely love everything about her look.

Milly said...

Love the whole outfit
Does she have a blog? would love to check it out

briana said...

Ahh, this is great! I love it!

A Rosemary West: Grazie mille per i complimenti :)