Friday, July 17, 2009

Owl Badge

Blouse, Merona. Sweater vest, Karen Scott. Jeans, Gap. Pumps, Delicious. Bag, Nicole Lee. Owl brooch, swap.


I’ll go directly from work to usher, again. I don’t have a bow tie to indicate my usher status. Instead, I have a very official looking owl badge. Not that owls have anything to do with Sunshine Boys or Mariemont Players. But you must admit the owl has an authoritarian look to it.


Skirt, American Eagle. Sandals, Franco Sarto.

I don’t have a close-up of the owl. I’ll add one this weekend. In the meantime, you can enjoy a crappy webcam pic and some photoshop fun:


Edited on 7/18 to add owl brooch close-ups.


He's made of felt with embroidery, sequins, and rhinestone eyes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very mod!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

Nice transition from the pants to the skirt. Awesome!

estrella said...

I love the color combination, and how well the blouse and the vest work together :)

love home|life|style said...

I love the white trousers on you. look great. and nice change into the skirt.
Owly is adorable.

Fashion and more said...

Nice color matching up.

Kari said...

Love those colors together, especially the teal and yellow.

Tina said...

I love the sweet little usher badge.

Anonymous said...

You look nice i like the pop of turquoise color!!!

www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com