Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good Pair


Jacket, Forever 21 (embellished). Lace blouse, H&M (swap). Tank, Banana Republic (thrifted). Skirt, Andre Oliver (thrifted and shortened). Peeptoes, Wet Seal. Enamel bracelets, Target. Goldtone bracelet, swap.

This blouse is way too sweet. It’s even sweeter with the ribbon’s ends left dangling, so I kept them tucked inside. (Oh, and I'm not sure how the color of the tank displays on your monitor, but it's fuchsia, not red.)

I like to pair this blazer and skirt together. I’ve done it many times.


16 comments:

emily said...

is it odd to see pictures of yourself with totally different hair? it's like you're a different person... but not at the same time. sorry if that didn't make any sense whatsoever... :/

WickedThrifty said...

too cute! i absolutely adore the shoes (of course) and the bracelet tying them in is magnifique! i see fuchsia, myself, and it's great with the brown. did you shorten yourself or have the skirt tailored?

Keely said...

love all the bright colors today!

Kasmira said...

I hemmed the skirt myself. I just turned the hem up and stitched it in place.

Lual said...

lovely blouse!!! i´m trying to get the red hair you had. is it natural or did you colored it?

Boutique Girl said...

Love the shoes!

Kasmira said...

Luciana - the red was box color. Loreal Feria. One of the auburns.

Sheila said...

Love the fuscia and green together with the brown! Great outfit.

I use one of the Feria auburns.

Lexie said...

i love the lacy blouse!

Anonymous said...

Nice work with colors. I really like the green shoes.

Judy said...

Don't like the shoes with this.
Otherwise, it's cute.

Rosie Unknown said...

I love the blouse!

Nadege said...

those pumps are driving me crazy!

Diana said...

I love this outfit and the mix of pink and green. You look fabulous!

valerie_p said...

love those green pumps, they're fierce!

Unknown said...

love this with the pink top best