Sunday, July 11, 2010

Second Sunday

I made it to my first Second Sunday. I saw such blogging luminaries as Bob and Tamia. Purdy was doing a brisk business. The belly dancers were shaking it like there was no tomorrow. And I even met the mysterious ...bill.


Flying pig tee, American Apparel. Dress, Body Central. Hat, Cappel’s. Sandals, Mossimo. Bag, vintage. Earrings, Claire’s.




Snaps from Second Sunday on Main:


I left the fun and headed to the bus, with a pit stop at the library. It was somewhat surreal to go from a bright, noisy street party to an entire floor of people doing this:


They’re all wrapped up in the digital world…surfing the internet. Perhaps looking at images from Second Sunday?

7 comments:

Londyn said...

Oh - I so remember knotting my top like that back in elementary!! I love it!!

Alyssa said...

I don't know what Second Sunday is, but it looks like a blast! Love the skirt!

5chw4r7z said...

Thanks for the shoutout.
Your hat seemed more sparkly IRL or was that the heat going to my head?

Kasmira said...

The hat DOES have gold threads in it...they don't really photograph. And I forget about the sparkles because I can't see them when I have the hat on my head.

- Tessa said...

Cute shoes - were they comfy?

...bill said...

one could tell it was Kasmira even from a block away. it was the hat, no doubt. (and this one is totally face-blind from that distance.)

good ta meet ya.

Second Sunday is always fun. It's when they throw a surprise party in my sideyard it seems. Every once in a while, I wake up and there it is. good food and coffee and people and stuff.

i'm glad you made it down!

Kasmira said...

Tessa - those shoes are surprisingly comfy. The wedges are 4 inches high and fine for an afternoon of walking.

...bill - so good to see you, too!