Saturday, July 03, 2010

Smith and Berry

We stopped at Smith-Berry Winery today to sample the goods and choose a hostess gift. I recommend the Norton.


Shirt, Express (thrifted). Skirt, thrifted, shortened, and dyed. Belt, Body Central. Sandals, Mossimo. Earrings, No Boundaries. Sunnies, Deb. Bag, Purdy.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho

After leaving the winery, we stopped at a nearby gas station, where I spotted free squash!


I was tempted to take the entire box, just because it matched my outfit.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that skirt and how all the bright colors work together! That purse is also crazy awesome :)

Small Time Style

Sara. said...

Love this look soo cute, yellow skirts are one of my favorites:)

Zeus' Mom said...

Love the shirt!

Melissa said...

This outfit immediately made me think of Snow White, probably because of the yellow skirt. You look like a princess! :)

I love the sandals too. And a day at a winery too - FUN!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love the bright skirt with the dark top and that belt to bring it all together. This is saved in my favourites folder for sure.

Sheila said...

You look awesome in this - love that yellow!

Can you trim up the belt end with scissors? Tuck it under itself? It just looks like it's flopping around.

Mmmm...squash.

Keely said...

I love this. The colors, the shape, the shoes, the belt...you get the drift. So cute!

Healthy and Homemade said...

super in love with this look! the colors, the shapes, gah! gorgeous

Fia Kilbourn said...

Great skirt! Love all the embroidery too.

Kasmira said...

Sheila - I will try cutting the belt....I don't know why I didn't think of that before. It's synthetic, so it should be easy to snip through and should not fray.

Eliana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! :-)