Thursday, July 08, 2010

Owl and Pussycats

The kitties were out of control this morning. I suppose I was in *their* territory (they hang out in this screened-in sunroom most of the time), but you’d think I could get at least one shot without them in the frame.


Cardigan, Moda International. Tank, Apt 9. Skirt, G.J. Forbes (thrifted and shortened). Belt, thrifted. Slingbacks, Linea Paolo. Raffia-covered bangle, Garden of the Gods gift shop. Studded cuff, Hot Topic. Owl pendant, vintage. Hat, Charlotte Russe. Bag, Massini.



You can tell that these cats are used to being stepped over, not on. One solution to my problem is to simply crop them out.

I did a bit of walking and waiting outside today, so I took off my sweater and donned a kitten-gnawed hat.

Askew details (someone was trying to eat the tripod’s rubber feet):

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That skirt is my all-time favorite style.

Indiana Adams said...

I am loving this! And that lipstick is the perfect shade, too!
-Indiana@Adored Austin.

Sheila said...

Ooh, fab bag! Aw, I love seeing pictures of the kitties. :)

Unknown said...

I Lurv this outfit - so classic and chic!! And love how the owl pendant is the standout piece!

Small Time Style

J said...

1. Our kitties are on the porch all day, too, if they can. My black cat loves it when it's over 90 and humid. I think she's crazy.
2. I LOVE this outfit. Which means you probably think it's boring. :-)

Rebecca said...

I really like that skirt.

Cute cats. I rarely take pictures in my house, because when I do my cats invade the photo shoot.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zeus' Mom said...

This is such a cute outfit. I love the skirt and top and the pop of color in the belt. Oh and I'm super jealous of the owl necklace. Very cute!

Love the kitties!

Sarah G said...

I've been reading your blog religiously since December and I think its about time I posted! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit because I nearly wore the same thing to my job at the library today. I take such joy in wearing beautifully classic and girly looks such as this to work.