Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cheshire

I got my passport photos done today! After posting the photos on instagram, I discovered that the Department of State prefers a neutral face to a smile for passports. A “natural smile” is acceptable, but “exaggerated facial expressions” are not. Hopefully, my manic grin passes the censors.


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Dress, Rugby Ralph Lauren (consignment). Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Audrey Brooke (consignment). Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Scarf, swap. Bag, Clark’s.


Today’s 365:

3 comments:

Lorena said...

THat's the best passport picture I have seen in years!

Erin said...

A. It is a lovely picture, indeed!
B. If you even want to sell or swap for that Ralph Lauren dress with someone in MN... please let me know! I covet it much, and have been searching on eBay for a similar dress for MONTHS :)

Ruth said...

Goodness, you are lucky. On the UK passport, you have to supply a photo with no smile at all and make sure that your head is not turned to the side even a fraction. Everybody looks hideous.