Sunday, January 25, 2015

Epcot Italy

On our first day in Walt Disney World, I checked another item off my 40B440 list: eating in Epcot Italy! (Oh, wait, not that. First, I ate in Italy. Then, I got my picture taken with Mickey Mouse!)


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Shirt, Wet Seal. Skirt, Forever 21. Leggings, We Love Colors. Boots, Steve Madden. Earrings, street fair. Sunglasses, Target. Bag, Nine West.



Beefy and I were really excited by the first Ibis we saw. Then we realized they were everywhere. Still, that first one was really special.

3 comments:

Rachel Frend said...

I think on our next trip to WDW we're going to eat in Italy. Which restaurant did you pick? We've done drinks and appetizers in the wine bar but have yet to eat at either Via Napoli or Tuto Italia.

thorne garnet said...

the people in the background are acting kinda of strange, LOL

Disney World is fun

Kasmira said...

We ate at Via Napoli and haven't eaten at Tuto Italia. The pizzas are very good at Via Napoli!