Monday, January 12, 2015

Manhattan Beach

I haven’t yet gotten the chance to show off my leather backpack. It’s tooled leather and perfect for carrying a laptop, ipad, camera, and other miscellaenous electronics on the plane.


Blazer (below), Diane von Furstenberg (consignment). Dress, Parker. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Steve Madden. Scarf (below), gift. Backpack, no label. (I bought it at an airport.)

After removing the heavier items, it served me well for a few hours of sightseeing in Manhattan Beach before I had to layer and corporate up for an afternoon of business training.


The beach was so tempting and the conference room was so cold. But I’m nothing if not responsible. (Except for the hideous amount I paid for a blazer, not pictured, while shopping at said beach!)

1 comment:

Beefy Muchacho said...

Great shot of the pier. Iconic SoCal.