Saturday, January 24, 2015

Criss-Cross Applesauce

I love traveling in shorts + leggings. It’s as warm as real pants, more modest than a skirt, and allows for complete freedom of movement. AND my traveling companions love it when I take off my shoes and sit cross-legged.


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Hoodie, Disney. Tee, Fifth Sun. Shorts, Forever 21. Leggings, Danskin. Boots, Ariat. Scarf, Charming Charlie. Earrings, Claire’s. Bag, Nine West.


Any excuse for a crotch shot.



Later that day . . . somewhere over Arizona . . . my 365 photo:

3 comments:

Laikabear said...

Adorable outfit!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with the above. Why does this make me so happy? Just such a great combination of interesting items and you look so comfortable and merry. Thanks for the inspiration.

Red said...

I love your Empire Strikes Back tee! And shorts and tights are the only way I'll wear shorts lol. (preferably with Docs.)
Fascinating shot of AZ. So many canyons....