Thursday, January 22, 2015

Multitask

Yes, I was talking on the phone as I snapped my outfit pics. Beefy needed to talk and I needed to get the photos done and move on with my day. Generally, I try to avoid multitasking, but we all have to make compromises sometimes. (Multitasking = doing more than one thing, but none of them particularly well.)


Sweater, Etcetera (consignment). Dress, Merona (shortened). Tights, MeMoi. Boots, Joe’s. Sunglasses, Target. Scarf, consignment. Bag, Charming Charlie.

Reviewing these photos, I realize I should have multitasked with a lint roller, this morning. Perhaps, while brushing my teeth or feeding the dogs?


I snapped my 365 photo while walking from my car to the parking garage elevator.

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

I'm guessing even though you didn't share, there were probably a couple of photos with your mouth wide open talking? :o) Although maybe not, you have a remote...

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Kasmira said...

Lol. Well, I HATE talking on the phone, so I was mostly listening and saying: "mmmhmmm."