Thursday, January 29, 2015

Princesses

I was tricked into dining with princesses. Beefy made reservations at Akershus, telling me that Norway was the final Epcot country in which he had yet to dine. I was prepared for pickled fish and reindeer steaks. Instead, it was much more horrible: princesses at every turn! Akershus is a character dining restaurant. I met Belle and Ariel and Aurora and Cinderella and Snow White and was forced to make small talk and pose for portraits with each.


Shirt, Levi’s (thrifted). Tee, Fifth Sun. Skirt, Forever 21. Leggings, Amour. Boots, Steve Madden. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Epcot Mexico. Bag, Nine West.

It wouldn’t have been so bad if Beefy had prepared me. I would have come dressed in my ballgown, crown, and fake eyelashes. Instead, I looked like a commoner among the glamorous princesses. I hate underdressing.



I started the day with a villain. There’s nothing like a Maleficent caramel apple for breakfast. Much better than lunch with princesses.

1 comment:

Rachel Frend said...

What a faux paux being underdressed to meet royalty! Was the food good at least?