Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LBD: Lillie Rubin Sequined 80s Dress

My seventh, and final, LBD is covered in sequins and I don’t have a great picture of it.

When I started my LBD roundup, I fully intended to wear this sequined number to the Little Black Dress Event. That’s why I’ve profiled it last and also why I didn’t bother to snap a better picture of it. (All the better for the “reveal!”)

After your reaction to the Banana Republic cocktail dress, though, I changed my mind. I’ll be delaying the next wearing of the sequin dress until later in the month and I’ll wear the BR dress to the LBD Event instead.

Never fear, I haven’t taken all of the surprise out of Friday’s post! The chosen dress will be treated to Beefy’s superb photography skills and paired with a new pair of shoes.

And that sequined dress? I’ll be wearing it two weeks later (and nabbing better pics while I'm at it).

5 comments:

Mykki said...

I love the jacket! <3

Bluesgirl said...

Ooooh, sparkly. What's not to love about that? That and your hair looks fabulous in this photo. Will you be hair-up or hair-down for the LBD event?

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You look fabulous in purple!! The jacket is beautiful!

Kasmira said...

I'll most likely be wearing my hair up because it is so humid and the venue is open-air.

My Heart Blogged said...

I'm glad you chose the BR dress, it was my favorite. This sequin one is really fun too.